South Coast Nannies is a family run business based on the South Coast, NSW. Established in 2010 we provide a unique approach to supporting you, your families and your organisation through the provision of quality, tailored childminding care options:
- at home
- accommodation facilities
- corporate events
Through a trusted and personalised process, we help you find the perfect nanny to fit your specific family circumstances.
South Coast Nannies provide dependable and flexible child care services to families. We meet their changing requirements by recruiting
- dedicated and
- passionate individuals
who also provide positive role models for our client’s children.
We ensure you are respected and valued as unique individuals irrespective of
- cultural background,
- religious beliefs and
We understand the importance of finding a Carer that you feel secure in leaving their children with. You can be assured we provide you only with the
- most suitably qualified,
professional Nannies and Babysitters.
We spend a great deal of time searching for and finding our Carer’s. Our expectations are high in evaluation of their suitability to represent South Coast Nannies.
Meet the Directors
Melinda has over twenty years experience working with children in multiple capacities.
Melinda has extensive Formal Child Care experience in Long Day Care and Pre-Schools.
She understands the role of a Nanny from 10 years experience as a Professional Nanny working with many families in her career.
Melinda works in conjunction with families and South Coast Nannies to provide unique specialised service to help each family find the best possible match for their family.
Richelle has 7 years experience in Events and Staff Management.
Richelle’s extensive experience as a Bookkeeper and Accounts Payable. Has worked with many marketing promotional staffing agencies and provided valuable in-house management skills.
Points of Culture and Vision
Deliver peace of mind.
Our Points Of Culture
- To the health and safety of the families, the children and the team at South Coast Nannies.
- To safe and nurturing care to make each and every assignment the most enjoyable care.
- To support families and their children that is unequaled in the area.
- To professional development and opportunities for Nannies.
- We will always treat fellow team members with respect and value the contributions of each team member.
- We will focus on co-operation to provide a successful outcome of whatever we are doing and ask for help when we need it and be compassionate to others who ask us.
- We will always achieve greater outcomes by working together.
- We will create an atmosphere of fun, happiness, enjoyment and challenging environments for children, stimulating each child’s learning and development
- We will always be courteous and positive providing a safe, healthy and caring environment.
- We will display pride, competence and personal confidence in everything we do and say, and be willing to learn from our mistakes.
- We will always communicate positively and with good purpose, listening to the needs of the individual.
- We will foster partnerships with families by trusting and respecting each family’s cultural background and child rearing practices.
- Accept that we as an individual are truly responsible for our actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in our work and our life.
- Accept that Carers and Families using our services have a unique opportunity to provide a strong support system to the children that can extend beyond the relationship of just a Carer.
- We will always deliver advice and exceptional service that add value to all involved through constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- Our standing in the Industry is to constantly seek opportunities to learn, evolve and improve upon our Role.
- We will continually be recognised as a professional business in the Nanny Industry providing quality in home Child Care for families living in the community and visitors to the area.
- We will foster partnerships with local Business Chambers and Tourism Boards.
- We are committed to maintaining the high standards set in place for Nannies by going above and requirements for candidates.
- We support the Australian Nanny Association and International Nanny Association Code of Ethics
- We will be unique and imaginative to the services provided.
- We will always speak the truth and we promise we will deliver.