The below Terms and Conditions for Babysitter Services are a binding agreement between you as the ‘Client’ and South Coast Nannies ABN 29 416 096 750 of Nowra in the State of New South Wales (hereinafter referred to as (“SCN”). Acceptance of Services is an immediate agreement regarding SCN Terms and Conditions.
‘SCN’ refers to the company / South Coast Nannies.
‘Client ’ refers to the person(s) or company that engages SCN to seek a suitable Babysitter.
‘Babysitter’ refers to the individual who is registered with SCN.
‘Assignment’ refers to hours worked by the ‘Babysitter’ for ‘Client’ on a Casual basis.
2. Obligations for Babysitter Services
2.1 SCN Obligations to Client:
Acknowledge and agree that SCN is a Nanny Agency engaged to:
- Match the Clients requirements.
- Provide suitable candidates for Babysitting Assignment required by the Client.
- Introduce the Nanny to the Client.
2.2 Client Obligations to SCN:
The Client acknowledges and agrees to the following;
- To provide true and accurate Booking information.
- Is responsible to provide a safe, stable environment for the Babysitter to provide services within. The Client is required to comply with any legislation relating to Public Liability, Industrial Relations and SafeWork.
- If a Babysitter remains with the Client following the period originally agreed on, the Client must notify SCN of this extended arrangement and pay the additional fees.
- If the Client asks a Babysitter to go direct or pass SCN’s Booking Procedures which results in the Booking of the Babysitter by the Client or by a third party, then the Client is held responsible to pay a Placement Fee and relevant Booking Fees.
$35 to Book a Babysitter
$45 for Bookings under 24 hours
$15 per Family – Group Bookings
$25 an hour
$30 an hour Sunday Rates
$45 an hour Public Holiday
|Depending on location a Travel Fee may apply|
|Hours are calculated up to the ½ hour for a minimum of 4 hours service.
Babysitting Bookings Accounts not settled in full prior to the commencement date of the booking may result in the Booking being cancelled.
4. Security and Privacy
SCN follows the PCI Security Standards (PCI) and abides by its comprehensive standards and supporting materials to enhance payment card data security. PCI Security Standards are technical and operational requirements set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to protect cardholder data. SCN uses PCI Compliance with NAB Transact in all its transactions.
Babysitting Assignment Booking Fees are non-refundable.
- SCN Ratios are a combination of legislative standards and our experience of providing high quality care. SCN reserves the right to adjust the ratios in order to provide high quality care and safety for the Children and Babysitters. SCN Ratios will be adjusted dependent on the number/s of Children with additional needs.
- If the number of estimated children goes over the Child : Babysitter Ratios, Babysitters have the discretion (in consultation with SCN) to make the decision whether to allow extra children into the Service. If the Assignment requires an additional Babysitter for the safety of the children, an additional Babysitter will be sought and costs will be deducted from the Clients Credit Card details. If an additional Babysitter cannot be sourced, those children cannot be included into the Babysitting Services and must remain in the sole care of their parents.
|Babies under 12 months||1 : 2||4 to 5 years||1 : 4|
|1 to 2 years||
1 : 3
|5 to 7 years||1 : 4|
|2 to 3 years||1 : 4||7 + years||1 : 4|
|3 to 4 years||1 : 4|
All information and services provided to SCN are treated as Private and Confidential.
Notwithstanding the terms of this Agreement, the Client acknowledges and agrees that SCN does not accept any liability for losses or damages arising from or during the provision of its Services to any person or item. SCN is not liable to the Client in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or liability suffered as a result of or as a consequence of the terms of this Agreement. SCN shall not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for the personal belongings of the Children, Parents/Guardians and Guests.
Any claim or discrepancy resulting from or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be addressed directly by SCN, the Client and Legal Representatives.