We are looking for a bubbly and active Nanny to work for one of our loving families, caring for one child aged 2 years three days a week in Batemans Bay. The preferred Nanny should be able to plan and implement age-appropriate experiences and developing life skills and being involved in daily duties, helping in the kitchen, gardening all the wonders of the world.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8.00am to 3.00pm
Length of Engagement:
3- 6 months minimum
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- Be easy-going, relaxed and organised
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.