Our family are after a kind and caring Nanny to care for their little boy (3 mths). To engage in play and entertainment. They would like a proactive and engaging Nanny with a positive attitude. Mother is at home and will be at the house for the majority of the time that the nanny is working as he is still breast fed.
Thursday preferred but flexible on the day
8.00am to 12.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full baby care
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic environment
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine
- Newborn Experience
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Child care Teaching highly desirable
$25 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.