We are looking for a kind and playful nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for three children boys 8 yrs and 3 yrs and girl 6 yrs.
The nanny should have experience in caring for preschool and school aged children, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Tuesday 3.00pm to 7.30pm
Full day may be required on Tuesdays in the school holidays
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daycare pick up and meet children at Bus stop in Berry
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare planned children’s meals
- Supervise homework
- clean/ prep lunchboxes for next day
- Pets Murphy loving border collie (very friendly)
- Experienced, energetic and friendly
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- comfortable with no screen time for the kids
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare
- Current drivers’ licence
$25 – $28 an hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.