We are looking for a temporary Nanny to assist our family with support after the arrival of their new baby. Caring for two children (aged 3 years and newborn).
The nanny should have experience in caring for newborns, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
1.00pm to 6.00pm
Flexible days and hours for the right candidate
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Mature Nanny over 25 yrs
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 1 years’ Experience working with children
- Pet Friendly 2 x Dogs Senior kelpies – 11yo
$23 to $28 an hour paid by the Family an Independent Contractor preferred
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.