We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children 4 yr old (B) and 1 yr old (G).
The nanny should have experience in caring for Toddlers and Preschoolers, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
7.00am to 7.00pm
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday (Flexible with days) their schedule usually work on a 4 week rotating roster
Length of Engagement:
Long term start 07/09/2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare/cook family meals for dinner
- Flexible, energetic and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$25 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.