Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for their one-year-old boy, three days per week till the end of the year. A kind, active and playful Nanny who can make his days fun.
You will be responsible for organising developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care routine for their little one. Light cleaning after the child is required.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8.30am to 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Until December 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 2 years’ Experience working with children
- Child Care and Toddler Experience
$28 to $30 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.