We are looking for an experienced and confident nanny, to work for one of our loving families caring for their two children 2-year-old girl and their newborn son.
They are looking for a fun, kind and nurturing Nanny to have fun days with their children. To create a fun, creative play routine, planning activities and outings for their toddler and support the mother and maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
Monday Wednesday and Friday
11.00am to 6.00pm
Length of Engagement:
3 months min
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full baby care
- Breastfeeding Support
- Accompany children to activities
- Plan and carry out activities
- Mature Nanny over 25 yrs
- Experience with caring for newborns
- Great communication skils and transparency
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 1 years’ Experience working with children
- Pet Friendly Dog and 2 cats
$25 – $35 an hour paid by the Family
Full Employment Benefits
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.