We are looking for a warm and energetic nanny to work for one of our families caring for two boys aged 5 years and 3 years. This role will be partly mother’s helper and partly sole charge, depending on the time of day and the school year.
During school terms it will be mostly working alongside mother for the afternoon/evening routine, or having one child while mother attends to/attends activities with the other child; and sole charge of the 3 years old during the daytime hours on Wednesday/Thursday and/or Friday (with mother either working from home, or away from the house). Occasional sole charge of both children, such as during school holidays and if parents will be going out for the evening.
Ideally, they would love a friendly, warm and engaging Nanny and bonus if you are skilled in craft activities and/or music. A compassionate and patient Nanny who genuinely enjoys caring and playing with children.
Monday 3.00pm – 8.00pm
Wednesday 12.00pm – 8.00pm
Thursday 8.00am – 4.00pm
some flexibility with hours required
Length of Engagement:
12 mth or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Working with Children Check
- Child Care qualifications Highly desirable
- A Pet Friendly Nanny family has a 10-year-old dog (Groodle), pet related duties will be minimal (e.g. let him out to the yard as needed; fill water bowl if needed). He is an inside dog.
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Covid 19 Vaccinated
$25 to $30 per hour as an independent contractor*
In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.