We are looking for a Nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for girl 5 yrs and boy 2.5 yrs whilst their own Nanny is on maternity leave. A fun and engaging Nanny, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Thursday 8.00am to 1.00pm
Thursday preferable but it could be a Monday or a Friday.
June or sooner
Length of Engagement:
Maternity Leave position 3-6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Plan engaging activities for the children
- loves outdoors.
- A Reliable, warm, chatty and nurturing person
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Education in early childhood education
$22 – $28 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.