We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring their two boys 2.5yrs and 3mths in Calderwood.
Parents run their own business and require a nanny to assist in the care of their children. The nanny should have experience in caring for newborns, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
They have two cats 1 x Male Domestic Short Hair Cat and 1 x Female Maine Coon Cat
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Monday Tuesday and Wednesday just the 3mth old
Thursday and Friday both children
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Kind and bubbly personality
- Clean and tidy both in appearance and work ethic
- Newborn experience
- Caring and gentle
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$28 an hour Full benefits employed by the family.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.