We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children boys 4 yrs and 19mths. A patient, playful and kind Nanny who will be flexible to split between time with one or both boys and some time with the children and Mum.
Assist the family in meeting children’s individual learning needs and encouraging children to strive to their full learning potential through interest-based experiences through play. Both boys love to have fun and thrive on one on one interaction. Reading, craft, building and outdoor play are favourites with lots of imagination-based play.
Tuesday 8.00am to 1.00pm
Wednesday 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Or 1 x Full Day instead of above
Thursday 11.00am to 4.00pm
The hours are somewhat flexible, and family is open to increasing them over time dependant on the family’s needs.
Length of Engagement:
6 mths or longer continuity and connection is important for the boys and the family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties would include pick up and drop off, playing with the boys, preparing food for them, general care and helping with light housework, grocery shopping and food prep.
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Experience in caring for toddlers and pre-school
- Happy and kind disposition.
- Genuine interest/connection with children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle (Own car is much preferred, but they do have a car that can be used when necessary.)
$25 – $28 per hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.