We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children (2 years and 1yr old) and become part of the family. This is a Mothers Helper position as the mother has a back injury which prevents her from assisting with child related domestic duties.
The family lives a 5 min walk from the beach and local park. The nanny should have experience in caring for toddlers, be willing to help organise children’s activities and become a part of the family
Thursday 9.30am to 2.30pm
Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm
Desired Start Date:
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Helping with activities and teaching life skills
- Energetic, fun, kind, bubbly, positive, proactive, nurturing, understanding, passionate, happy
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Child care Teaching highly desirable
$23 to $26 an hour paid by the client.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.