Our family is seeking a warm, caring and fun Nanny to assist their mother in the care of their 3-year-old girl and 4 mth old Boy. This is a mothers help position to assist in the afternoon routine. Main care for the 3 year old engaging their eldest daughter 3 years with afternoon activities and following the afternoon routine, preparing or reheating dinner, bath and then bed.
Monday to Friday
4.00pm to 7.00pm
Length of Engagement:
This position is only temporary however there may be ongoing work available for appointments and possible babysitting as the baby gets older.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Mature Nanny over 30 yrs
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Vaccinations and Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 1 years’ Experience working with children
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry highly desired
$25 to $28 an hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.