We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for three children (aged 5mths, 4 yrs and 2yr old). Main care is for the 5mth old during the day and will include day care drop off and pick up for the older children. The nanny should have experience in caring for newborns, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, and maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Working hours will be Thursday and Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Working Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$25 per hour
Fuel Allowance according to the ATO
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.