Excellent opportunity for someone able to support this busy family with two children and their home. They are seeking a professional, proactive and energetic Nanny for the care of two children aged three and five years old.
The family are open to have this role as Before and After School, Full Time or Live In (please ask for more details on this) The home sits on a picturesque Exeter in a semi-rural area confident with driving the children to and from school. The family travels often and would like the Nanny to accompany them too.
This position presents a fantastic opportunity for a nanny seeking a long-term role with an easy going, generous family whose children will adore you. An upbeat, energetic and firm person, with common sense, a no-nonsense attitude and a nanny that has a genuine love of children.
Before/After School Hours
Monday 7 am – 9 am and 3 – 6 pm
Tuesday 5.30 am – 9 am and 3 pm – 6 pm
Wednesday 07 am – 9 am and 3 pm – 6 pm
Thursday 05:30 am – 9 am and 3 pm – 6 pm
School Holiday assistance full time hours
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 6.00pm
School Holiday assistance
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 4 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the children
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for the children
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Supervise homework
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Pet Friendly 30 chickens, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$35 an hour + Fuel Allowance + Family is offering sign on bonus of $350 plus a quarterly bonus of $500.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.