We are looking for an energetic nanny to work for one of our families caring for a 3-year-old boy 1 x days a week. He is a very cheerful and active boy who enjoys chatting and adventures. He loves books and learning, as well as trains and running around his farm. They would like a nanny to match his energy and enthusiasm, and mirror his positive approach, as well as providing him with plenty of stimulation.
Thursday 9.00am to 6pm or 8.00am to 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
They are flexible on the duties and understand that your main care is for the child.
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
- Current Working with Children check
$25 per hour as an independent contractor
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.