Our family are after a friendly, caring and nurturing nanny to care for their 9-month girl 4 x days a week. The nanny will need to follow their little one’s routine with developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care for their baby girl.
A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to the children and enhance their learning on a daily basis. A responsible, reliable Nanny and can commit to the role on a long-term basis, building a lovely relationship with the whole family.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
8.30am – 4.00pm.
Length of Engagement:
18 months and maybe longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Assist with light household duties, Mopping/sweeping/Vacuum
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Washing & sterlising baby bottles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with children (6-24 months)
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Easy going, relaxed, nurturing, patient, reliable and have a great work ethic
- Pet Friendly mini dachshund (a few days a week)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the family. Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.