We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children a 3 ½ yr. old (G) and 7 mth old (B). The family require After School Care (Mon, Tue, Wed) and then 1 full day (Thurs) of care.
They are looking for a caring/nurturing, patient and calm Nanny. Someone who can bring their knowledge and expertise to help with encouraging good behaviour/manners, setting boundaries, providing learning and educational opportunities.
1 Day and 3 x Afternoons
Monday 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Tuesday 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Wednesday 4.00pm to 7.00pm
Thursday 9.00am to 7.00pm
NOTE: Mother is returning to work and will depend on work arrangements that are being finalised. She could be working from home and potentially Sydney CBD one day a week.
Length of Engagement:
Start 08/10/200 Permanent from Jan 2021 and transition 2 days a week for 3hrs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas and attention on cleanliness.
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Drop off or pick up from day care (if required)
- Positive Parenting approach
- Good time management
- Organised and structured
- Positive outlook on life and resilient
- Designing and delivering educational activities
- Knowledgeable on kids and parenting topics
- Good cooking skills to make healthy meals for children as well as prepare family meals
$22 to $28 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.