We are looking for a nanny to work with one of our loving families caring for two children aged 4 (B) and 2 years (G).
The warm and caring nanny with experience in caring for toddlers and pre-schoolers. A Nanny who loves the outdoors and with a passion for providing fun days for the children.
Competent with assisting the family to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Until the end of term 4 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Someone who is easy-going and enjoys interacting with children.
- Pet Friendly One dog and one cat
- Experience with young children
- Qualifications in Child care Teaching highly desirable
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
$22 – $ 28 per hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.