We are looking for a friendly, confident and caring Nanny to become part of the family, caring for one child (aged 20 months old). The preferred Nanny should have experience in Nannying, caring for toddlers and able to maintain all aspects of care routine for their daughter. A Nanny who will be able to organise and plan fun, creative, and engaging activities to engage in and enhance their child’s development and interests.
Tuesday and Wednesday
Length of Engagement:
6 – 12 mths
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare toddler friendly meals
- Display strong communication skills
- Be easy-going, relaxed and organised
- Pet Friendly – Well behaved and mostly outdoor 3-year-old dog Labrador.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Full and Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with toddlers
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25-$30 per hour ($30 per hour for overtime)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.