We are looking for an experienced nanny for 2 ½ year old girl 2 x days a week.
The Nanny should have competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Easy going, fun, fit, kind, patient, compassionate
- Current first aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$23 to $25 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.