We are seeking a warm and nurturing nanny to assist our busy family in Gerroa. The role is to care for four outgoing and happy children 11yrs (B), 9yrs (B), 8yrs (G) and 6yrs (B).
An ideal nanny will be kind, energetic, playful and easy to be around
Someone who is creative and keep the children actively engaging and driven in their home-schooling, play and various activities.
Monday to Friday
9.30am to 3.30pm
Hours are flexible to suit the right Candidate
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Supervise homework
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Washing and putting away children’s clothes
- Experience with school aged children
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Teaching or Child Care qualified experience is preferred but not essential
Salary: $25 to $30 an hour depending on experience paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.