Our family is looking for an experienced Nanny to assist in the care of their 18mth old boy and his sisters 7 yrs and 5 yrs. A fun and dynamic Nanny to engage to entertain their little one whilst and plan activities to keep the children busy and occupied.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 12.30pm
Length of Engagement:
8 weeks or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children.
- Energetic to keep up with an 18 mth old
- Caring and gentle
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry highly desirable
$23 to $30 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.