Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for their two children boy 4 yrs and girl 18 mths 4 days per week till the end of the year. You will be responsible for organising developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
They would love their Nanny to play games, come up with craft ideas and read with the children. The family have a large fenced backyard and the children love to be outside and running. Mum does work from home and their home office is an apartment down stairs full separated from the children.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
8.30am to 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Long Term 4 days until 2022 then 2 days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Meal preparation for the children
- Pet Friendly labrador comfortable and confident with large dogs.
- Energetic and able to engage in physical active outdoor play
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current drivers’ licence
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry or Teaching highly desirable
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone