Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for the twin boys 2 ½ years 2 x days a week. The A reliable, patient and kind Nanny, with a sense of humour and playfulness in how they interact with children. A Nanny who enjoys and understands working with the busy but amazing toddler ages. Should be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain all aspects of care routine for their little one and maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
These are the families’ ideal hours however flexible for the right candidate. 10-12 hrs per week
Tuesday 8.00am to 3.00pm
Thursday or Friday 8.00am to 3.00pm
(Flexible on the days)
Length of Engagement:
The boys developed a strong and positive relationship with their previous nanny they are seeking a longer-term position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to follow and maintain the boys’ routines. work
- Genuine love of children and commitment to work.
- Experience with twins is a big plus
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination and Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$25 – $28 an hour + $30 Overtime Independent Contractor
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.