For Local Members of the Area
Working parents often struggle during the holidays, with their own annual leave entitlements falling well short of the 12-plus weeks set aside for their children’s school holiday breaks, normal working life continues for most parents. Often parents tag-team with their annual leave to try to meet requirements where parents need to take holidays or rely on family and friends to look after their children.
We provide assistance to families that often struggle to find care for their children during the school holidays. An alternative is a Nanny Share Option where by combining families parents are able to keep children in a home environment and share the cost of a Nanny with other Families.
For Visitors to the Area
Families come to the South Coast to have a break and a holiday experience. Whether they are visiting one of the many vineyards, seeing community arts and crafts, attend a cooking school or going on a day trip to a country village. Our service can make it easier for travelling families in a holiday destination who wish to visit tourist sites which may not be appreciated by their children. Parents are able enjoy the culinary delights of the area, to get amongst events and an opportunity to explore the South Coast child free.
- Opportunity to explore the South Coast.
- A real rest.
- Flexible times that compliment their needs.
- Time out without the children.
- Time out with their partners.
- Ability to take part in Tourism experience and engage in activities that are not child friendly.
- Guilt free time they are reassured that the children are well cared for.
- They have a fun day.
- Variety of a new person to play with.
- They have a carer who has and engaging personality, someone who has talents and enthusiasm which match their personalities and interests.
- They are engaging in child focused activities that are age appropriate, interest-based and help to develop key learning areas and areas of development.