We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children (aged 5mths and 1.5yr old). The nanny should have experience in caring for newborns and experience maintaining all aspects of care routine for the children in a caring, loving manner. You will responsible for organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings and Meal preparation for the children.
Monday and Friday
8.00am to 4.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Long Term family would like to build a strong relationship with the children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Supervise homework
- Ensuring a safe and hygienic environment
- Mature Nanny over 25 yrs
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- 2 years Experience working with children
- Child Care and Newborn Experience
$24 to $25 per hour and $35 per hour Overtime by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.