We are looking for a fun, caring, nanny who has a happy, positive demeanour yet can be firm when needed to work for one of our loving families caring for their two boys 5yrs and 2yrs. Nanny would be required school pickups and following afternoon and night-time routine. The nanny should have experience in caring for school aged children with special needs (autism, intellectually), competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties. A pet friendly Nanny as the family has two dogs, a lizard, fish and a turtle.
Monday 2.30pm to 8.30pm
Wednesday 2.30pm to 8.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Supervise homework
- Picking children up from school
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Warm, energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Childcare Teaching highly desirable
$22 to $28 an hour paid by the family. Independent Contractor preferred
Fuel Allowance according to ATO
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/…/application-form…/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.