Our family are seeking a long-term Nanny for their six-year-old son. A professional, proactive and energetic nanny is needed 31.5 hours a week.
Some household tasks such as grocery shopping, meal preparation, children’s clothes/shoes shopping, laundry or tidying up toys as required. They require a reliable Nanny to assist with school pick up and following afternoon routine and support his learning at home with developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care routine for their little child.
Monday to Friday: 6.30am-9:00am and 3:00pm-5:30pm.
TBC – Thursday evenings: additional 2 hours from 5:30-7:30pm for date night, but not during rising Covid outbreaks.
Throughout the week, there are additional responsibilities that add up to 4.5 hours a week, and they include grocery shopping, laundry and basic errands.
Length of Engagement:
We would appreciate a nanny who can make at least a 1-year commitment, and we envision a long-term relationship with the nanny and our family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Supervise homework
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Drive to and from school
- Basic errands e.g. picking up kid’s clothes/shoes/uniforms
- Reading books
- Pet Friendly their dog is 8 months old. He is a large Husky-Malamute mix. He is very friendly and calm.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Child Care or Teaching Qualifications highly regarded
Salary: $25 an hour Employed by the Family with benefits (super)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.