We are looking for a friendly, kind and active Nanny to work for one of our lovely families, caring for 2 children (aged 1 and 3 years of age). The preferred Nanny should have experience in caring for children and assist them with settling (as the parents have new jobs and the children have not adjusted well to day care environments).
(Care not required during school holidays as Mum is a School Teacher)
Length of Engagement:
Ongoing until December 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare the children’s meals
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities for the children
- Tidying house and play areas
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Accompany the children to activities (Kindy Gym, park)
- Be friendly, kind, creative, energetic and outdoorsy
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with babies and young children
- Child Care /Nursing/Teaching Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25-$30 per hour ($40 per hour for overtime)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.