We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring their daughter 4 years whilst she is on the road to recovery after suffering an accident.
A Nanny with some nursing/medical training would be ideal or someone with experience in assisting children with physical disabilities however it is not essential. Due to her injuries, she cannot attend Pre-School and needs extra assistance with her daily routine.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm they are flexible with the hours if needs be.
Length of Engagement:
4 weeks – Possibly longer
Duties and Responsibilities: They are flexible with duties if needed.
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Grocery shopping
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Good communication skills are essential
- Will need to be physically fit and have no problems climbing stairs.
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare/Nursing Industry
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$25 to $30 an hour Engaged as an Independent Contractor by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.