We are looking for a kind, caring experience nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their 1 yrs old boy. The family is relocating from overseas and settling in the area. The nanny should have experience in caring for young children. Competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties. Domestic duties as secondary to the main task of caring for their little one. They have one small clean trained indoor behaved dog.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm or 6.00pm
They are flexible with hours.
Length of Engagement:
6months – 1 year or more
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Grocery shopping
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Pet Friendly
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Childcare Teaching highly desirable
$23 to $30 an hour paid by the family.
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/…/application-form…/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808