We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children 3 year old and a 7 year old boys in Mangerton.
The nanny should have experience in caring for children, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Monday 8.15am to 5.15pm
Wednesday 8.15am to 5.15pm
Thursday 8.15am to 5.15pm
Length of Engagement:
1 Year or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Supervise homework
- honest, mature, kind and reliable
- Genuine love of children and commitment to work.
- Child Care Qualifications
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$25 an hour Engaged as an Employee by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.