We are looking for a kind, caring and patient Nanny to work for one of our lovely families, caring for 1 child (2 years of age). The preferred Nanny should have experience in building positive and nurturing relationships with children (as the child is attached to her parents). The family would also like the Nanny to be their child’s ‘best friend’ and keep her safe during play. The child is attached to her parents
Friday: 8.00am – 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare meals for the children
- Maintain all aspects of care routines for their child
- Full toddler care
- Accompany children to activities (park, bowling, nature walks- family will provide additional funds for any excursions which incur a fee)
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and implement age-appropriate experiences for the child
- Be an effective communicator with the child and family
- Be friendly, playful, talkative, interactive and attentive
- Be organised with following routines outlined by the family
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with babies and young children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 to 30 per hour ($30 per over for overtime)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.