We are looking for a caring, supportive, trustworthy, kind and experienced Nanny to work for one of our families, caring for one child (aged 1 month old). The preferred Nanny should have experience in caring for newborns.
Will require care 2 days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) 7.30am – 4.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Ongoing until December 2022 (Potentially extending employment into 2023)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full newborn baby care
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Tidying house and play areas
- Be friendly, kind, and an effective communicator
- Pet Friendly-1 dog
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with babies and young children
- Child Care /Nursing/Teaching Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 – $30 per hour ($30 per hour for overtime)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.