We are looking for a Nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two girls 4 yrs and 2.5 yrs. A fun and engaging Nanny to cover the morning routine and drop 4 yrs old at preschool and spend the day with the 2.5yr old. Includes school pick up and afternoon night-time routine.
The nanny should have experience in caring school aged children, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Also 1 Friday a month 7.30 till 6.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Must be good with dogs and cat, If possible feeding horses but not a must at all.
- A calm, kind, loving and nurturing person
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Education in early childhood education
$25 – $27 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.