Excellent opportunity for someone able to support this busy family with their 19mth old little girl. They are seeking a trustworthy, reliable and caring Nanny to plan, engage their child play with age-appropriate activities that will aid in the children’s development.
A nanny that has a genuine love of children and can dedicate their time to their child and enhance their learning on a daily basis.
Tuesday and Wednesday
8.45am to 5.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Minimum 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and planning fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings
- Meal preparation for the child
- Maintaining all aspects of care routine for their child
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Display strong communication skills
- To be fit, healthy and active
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with children
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.