We are looking for a warm, nurturing, patient and kind Nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for two children 5yrs (B) and 3 yrs (G).
Main care will be the 3-year-old girl and will include school drop off or pickup. A fun and creative Nanny to organise and plan fun, creative, and engaging activities/outings.
The Nanny should have experience in caring for Pre-schoolers and Scholl aged children and be Pet Friendly they have a Dog- American staffy. Female 13 years old.
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm
(Days and hours are flexible. If the applicant was only available 3 days, this could also work as they have another option for care on a Monday and Thursday if necessary.)
Length of Engagement:
Six months or longer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- School drop off or pickup.
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Honest, Reliable, Respectful and trustworthy
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Child Care Qualification preferred
- Current Drivers’ Licence + Car
- Covid Training Course
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
$23 to $25 per hour paid by the family. Employed by the Family Tax and Super
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.