The family is seeking a warm, calm and confident Nanny to care for their 12mth old girl. A Nanny who will take an active and leading role engaging in developmentally appropriate educational opportunities and help facilitate the smooth-running routines.
Parents will be working from home and have a dedicated home office space so the nanny will have space / run of the home while we are working. They are currently based in Sydney however planning to move to the Southern Highlands in September.
A Nanny that can form and build a trusting, loving relationship with their daughter and have fun days together allowing / encouraging a balance of independent play with other activities.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8.00am to 4.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Min 3 months, will extend if working well
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Follow an established routine
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Previous experience looking after toddlers / young children
- Nurturing, kind, calm and patient
- Pet Friendly they have 1 x Cat
- Drivers Licence and Car Provided
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- At least 2 years’ Experience working with children
- Child Care Qualified preferred
$25 to $27 depending on experience
$30 an hour overtime
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.