We are looking for a nanny (Mothers Helper) to assist the mother in the care of their 14mth old girl.
A patient, fun loving, understanding Nanny who is passionate working with toddlers, providing a warm-hearted and secure environment.
The nanny should have experience in caring for toddlers competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Monday 8.00am to 5.30pm (may include an additional day)
Length of Engagement:
Couple of years. Long term
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Pet related duties
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Flexible, energetic and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry
$22 to $25 an hour paid by the client