Our family are after a patient, flexible, honest and kind Nanny to care for their two children 5 yrs (girl) and18 mths (boy). Position will include some After School pickup and following the afternoon/night routine.
The nanny should have experience in caring for toddlers and school aged children, competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties. Children will enjoy a Nanny who is easy going, understanding and creative.
Mondays: 3.00pm – 9.00pm (otherwise 4-8pm)
Tuesdays: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Wednesdays: 4.00pm – 8.00pm
Thursdays: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Fridays: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Friday 28 January 2022 beginning of Term 1
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Pet related duties
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Prepare family meals
- Supervise homework
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Energetic Nanny to engage with the children
- Pet Friendly Nanny Small dog. 6yrs old. Cavoodle. Just needs to be fed at dinner times.
- Ability to problem solve, work autonomously, and deal with challenges in a calm, gentle and clear manner.
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Being fully vaccinated is essential to be considered for the role.
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$25 – $28 an hour paid by the Family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.