We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their 2-year-old boy.
Parents are busy professionals who will be working from home most of the time, but will give our nanny the space needed. Our home is brand new very tidy and very well appointed. They do have 2 well behaved dogs so a Pet Friendly Nanny is required.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Length of Engagement:
For five days until March 2022 and with likely extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Caring, tidy person who loves children.
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Experience working with children
$25 to $35 an hour
(Rate depending on experience)
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.