We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their 9 year old son. Our family needs a loving and caring nanny who can follow through with the morning routine in preparation for school drop off which is a 3 minute walk from home.
Tuesday 6.00am till 8.15am
Length of Engagement: 2-3 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure child get dressed and have a bath before school
• Get all his things (school bags, lunch etc)
• Accompany child to nearest bus stop
• Punctual, mature and committed.
• Current First Aid and Working with Children Check
• A people person who is passionate about caring for children
$25 to $28 an hour Independent Contractor
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/hello-nannies/nanny-application-form/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.