Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for their 8-month-old girl two days a week. A Nanny who is structured and will follow our routine as well as trustworthy and caring.
They require a Nanny who is outgoing, engaging and someone who will have fun with their daughter and support her through her developmental stages. They are an active and healthy family who love the outdoors so someone will similar lifestyle would be great.
Wednesday and Thursday
7.00am to 4.30pm
The two days will either be a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The exact hours are also not the exact times as we are still working out our schedule. There could also be a chance of 1 full day then two half days as well.
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accompany children to activities
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Wash and iron children’s clothes
- Pet Friendly – 2 x dogs (Labradors)
- Early Learning Qualifications
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence + Car
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
$23 to $30 an hour
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.