We are looking for a kind, caring experience nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their three boys 4, 2, and 9mths. The nanny should have experience in caring for babbies and young children. Competent with assisting the family with preparing the children’s meals, be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Tuesday 8.00am to 1.00pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Warm, energetic, fun, outgoing and passionate about caring for children
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Childcare Teaching highly desirable
$26 to $28 an hour paid by the family. Independent Contractor preferred
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/…/application-form…/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.