SANCTUARY POINT 11303 Nanny Required 3 x Days a Fortnight
Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for the 2 ½ year old girl for 3 x days a fornight. The nanny should be willing to help organise children’s activities, maintain all aspects of care routine for their little one and maintain appropriate child related domestic duties.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
6.30am to 530pm (required every second week)
Length of Engagement:
Longterm 2+ years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and carry out activities
- Focus is on the child
- Pet Friendly 2 large outside friendly dogs and one inside cat dogs can be locked away for period of work
- Genuine love of children and commitment to work.
- Child Care Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current drivers’ licence and own vehicle
$23 – $30 an hour + $35 Overtime Independent Contractor
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.