We are looking for a nanny to work for one of our loving families caring for their twin girls 8 mths. An experienced Nanny with a bubbly, active personality that can provide an engaging environment for their girls. Be kind and caring and able to nurture them whilst in their care. Organising and planning fun, and engaging experiences to keep the children entertained and occupied.
Experience with young babies or multiple and able to maintain all aspects of care routine for the children. A pet friendly Nanny as they have 2 x very friendly dogs. A very easy-going family who love spending time outdoors and doing fun activities.
Wednesday 10.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday 10.00am to 5.30pm
Desired Start Date:
Length of Engagement:
6 – 9 months minimum
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Full baby care
- Grocery shopping
- Plan and carry out activities
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Some house tidying, washing the kids clothing if required and keeping the general areas (girls play area, Kitchen and living spaces) tidy.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Current Working with Children Check
- Qualifications in Child care Teaching highly desirable
$25 an hour paid by the Familyan Independent Contractor preferred
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application.
*All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone the South Coast Nannies on 02 4422 8808.