Our family are after a friendly, caring nanny to care for their two children boy 2 yrs and girl 8 mths for 2 days per week. You will be responsible for organising developmentally appropriate and educational activities and maintain all aspects of care routine for their children.
A confident, fun and creative Nanny who loves the outdoor life.
Thursday and Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm
Length of Engagement:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bathing children
- Clean and tidy children’s areas
- Plan and prepare children’s meals
- Baby experience Energetic and able to engage in physical active outdoor play
- Confident cook
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Current drivers’ licence
- Qualifications in the Childcare Industry or Teaching highly desirable
- Current Covid-19 Training completed
- Being fully vaccinated (including both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine, or at least be booked in for your second soon) is essential to be considered for the role.
$25 to $30 an hour paid by the family
HOW TO APPLY!
*In order to be put forward for the position with our family we do need you to complete the Nanny Application Form on our website. SEE https://southcoastnannies.com.au/nannies/application-form-child-care/
On this form you will need details of your First Aid, Working with Children Check number, Qualifications and further information on your career to date. As part of the Candidate process, we also require 2 Work References and 2 Personal References. The next stage will be verifying information submitted in your application. *All responses will be treated in strict confidence and for more information please phone